BP meetup N central IN, Warsaw - Ft Wayne - Goshen

BP meetup N central IN, Warsaw - Ft Wayne - Goshen

Contractor · Valparaiso , IN · Member since 2013 · 604 posts · 327 votes

I'd like to see what kind of interest there would be in a BP Member meet up for the areas around Warsaw, Goshen, Elkhart, Columbia City, FT Wayne.

If there is enough interest I'm sure we can find an area in the middle for all of us. Anyone around these areas interested please leave a post.

I'm not familiar with any sort or REI clubs in the region, but please let me know if there are any.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Goshen, IN · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    12y
    Chris Adams , i know this thread is kinda old, but I'd be interested in a meetup if we can get some people together. i invest in goshen, warsaw, and rochester.
  • Real Estate Agent · Warsaw, IN · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    @Chris Adams, @Todd Norris,

    Hey guys,  I'm definitely interested in developing something in the area #Warsaw

    I'm a long time listener to the BP podcast but a new member on the site.  
    Keep in touch,

    Jame

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.