Looking to connect with BRRRR investors/realtors

Looking to connect with BRRRR investors/realtors

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 30 votes

Hello Everyone,

I'm a first-time investor based out of LA who is interested in doing a BRRRR out of state. I'm looking to connect with more experienced BRRRR investors/realtors to learn more about how to build a team and the markets to invest in. My goal is to do my first deal within the next 90 days. Please feel free to reach out!

Thank you.

4Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

River SavaPro Member
Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

Hey Danny!

Happy to connect and share a couple of resource for new BRRRR-ers. Building your "Core Four" is going to be essential. As you mentioned, an agent is one of the four but you also want to focus on curating trusted relationships with a contractor, PM, and lender (espeically one who can help start to finish with the purchase/rehab and refinance). Sending you a dm!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alex BekezaBusiness Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Account Closed What market are you most drawn to?

    I'm in Los Angeles as well and I've snowballed up to 20 units in MO and TX (mostly BRRRRs).

    Since you're local, you should join our monthly investor meetup in Woodland Hills. We host one on the second Tuesday of every month and typically draw 50 + people. I'd say the majority of our members/guests are actually out of state BRRRR investors too. https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/1201427-re-o...

    Our speakers this month are actually out of state investors in (Oxnard, CA to Ohio) who were recent guests on the BP Podcast. 

  • Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Hello Everyone,

    I'm a first-time investor based out of LA who is interested in doing a BRRRR out of state. I'm looking to connect with more experienced BRRRR investors/realtors to learn more about how to build a team and the markets to invest in. My goal is to do my first deal within the next 90 days. Please feel free to reach out!

    Thank you.


    Hey Danny, 

    I have already done two BRRRR's here in Columbus, Ohio and looking to do some more. I can get you some referrals to help you build the team and get started! Let me know if you have any questions

    Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate539 Reviews
  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hey Danny!

    Happy to connect and share a couple of resource for new BRRRR-ers. Building your "Core Four" is going to be essential. As you mentioned, an agent is one of the four but you also want to focus on curating trusted relationships with a contractor, PM, and lender (espeically one who can help start to finish with the purchase/rehab and refinance). Sending you a dm!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.