Struggling to find experienced individuals to speak with..

Struggling to find experienced individuals to speak with..

West End, NC · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 4 votes

BiggerPockets Members,

I am new to bigger pockets, I have become fascinated with the practice of real estate investing and would love to hear from anyone who is experienced, someone who would be willing to exchange messages or even a phone call with me to answer some of my questions.

I know lots of people probably say this but I have done a good amount of research and have a decent knowledge base already, read some books, read countless articles, guides and forum postings regarding many different aspects of REI. I'm simply having a hard time finding people who have actual experience who would be willing to field a few pretty specific questions about the nitty gritty details of REI.

Thanks so much,

Will Proulx

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.