Looking for investor CRM - Has anyone tried "Godfather CRM?"

Looking for investor CRM - Has anyone tried "Godfather CRM?"

Flipper/Rehabber · Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 103 posts · 45 votes

I am trying to organize my real estate investing and I keep coming back to The Propety Mob's "Godfather CRM" It looks fantastic and the price seems reasonable. Has anyone worked with it?

1Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Paterson, NJ · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 97 votes
7y

Podio reins king, many of the big players in the industry use Podio because of how easy it is the customize. They also like how you can automate certain flows such as your lead flow from your direct mail campaigns. 

I use Podio also and for me the best part of it all is that it's absolutely free of charge to use, there's no free trials or upselling or anything.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Paterson, NJ · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    Podio reins king, many of the big players in the industry use Podio because of how easy it is the customize. They also like how you can automate certain flows such as your lead flow from your direct mail campaigns. 

    I use Podio also and for me the best part of it all is that it's absolutely free of charge to use, there's no free trials or upselling or anything.

  • Specialist · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 134 posts · 81 votes
    7y

    I'm with @Noel Challenger... It is not the software that defines the process, but the process that should define the software. Manytimes we look for software applications that will help us run our business, but because of limitations or "out-of-the-box" boundaries, we try to fit our business into the framework of the software. After working wtih many CRMs and REI's throughout the country, what I have learned is that the most successful companies have a unique, efficient, and disciplined process. By using an extremely flexible CRM such as Podio, you can create systems and processes that only you own and set you apart.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 103 posts · 45 votes
    7y

    Thank you @Noel Challenger and @Collin Goodwin! I will look into podio right away!

  • Investor · Bartlesville, OK · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 16 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Collin Goodwin:

    I'm with @Noel Challenger... It is not the software that defines the process, but the process that should define the software. Manytimes we look for software applications that will help us run our business, but because of limitations or "out-of-the-box" boundaries, we try to fit our business into the framework of the software. After working wtih many CRMs and REI's throughout the country, what I have learned is that the most successful companies have a unique, efficient, and disciplined process. By using an extremely flexible CRM such as Podio, you can create systems and processes that only you own and set you apart.

     Just wondering what specifically you are using Podio in your real estate business.  I've been doing flips but just now moving into rental properties so I haven't given much (or any) thought to a CRM solution.  I just signed up for Cozy to manage rents, etc. but would like to hear some examples of how you are using Podio if you are willing to share.  I'm extremely familiar with CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce.com) as I work for a large Fortune 500 company in sales and utilize their platform on a daily basis to manage our opportunity pipelines, contacts, and deal approvals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.