Letgo app now allowing We Buy ads for free

Letgo app now allowing We Buy ads for free

Valdosta , GA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 8 votes

Just wanted to mention that the Letgo app now has a services section. I was able to post a picture of my WE BUY HOUSES flyer there with my number and website address. Previously before the Services section was added my ads were always discarded.  Just a bit of Free Exposure I thought I would share.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mooringsport, LA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    No way! That is awesome I saw the other day they didn't allow it! I'll have to look at it again!

  • Valdosta , GA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Yeah the app is really popular in my area as I suspect it is throughout the US. I've tried repeatedly to keep ads up on it. If you look now there is a services section. Just make sure that you post to it. I also featured my ad for the 1.99 a day. It's seems like good exposure to an ideal audience. 

  • Mooringsport, LA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I agree with you I had responses almost immediately when I posted a Home!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.