What Do You Use to Track Deal Leads/Info?

What Do You Use to Track Deal Leads/Info?

Contractor · Magnolia, TX · Member since 2016 · 279 posts · 155 votes

So I'm trying *really* hard to analyze multiple deals per day, just so I can A) get comfortable doing it, and 2) get familiar with my market area.

But I've got information scattered all over the place - spreadsheets, notepads, Google Keep on my phone, etc. What I'd really like is some kind of lead tracking application (Mac or web-based, preferably Android-friendly) that will allow me to track property information including address, seller contact info, deal numbers, notes, etc., without having to create my own database.

Does something like that exist? What are you folks using to track leads?

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 887 posts · 323 votes
    10y

    Listsource.com is one avenue that I know of.

  • Contractor · Magnolia, TX · Member since 2016 · 279 posts · 155 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Account Closed, but I don't think that's quite what I'm looking for. That looks like more of a lead-generation source. I have leads, I just need a way to keep track of them.

  • Contractor · Magnolia, TX · Member since 2016 · 279 posts · 155 votes
    10y

    Hubspot.com is promising, although you kinda have to alter your system to work within the confines of their process. Overall pretty slick, though.

    Podio looks like it could be a solution, but I'd have to make my own apps for it I think. There are a bunch of REI-centric apps already available, but none of them are "exactly right."

  • Detroit, MI · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Evernote is awesome way to keep all things organized, a few flows are out there that you maybe able to follow. For example each note can be a lead, even user services like Zapier to create that flow.

    I too needed something like that and working on something custom, I can show you what I'm doing if you like.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.