Very Basic Virtual Assistant Question

Very Basic Virtual Assistant Question

Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 122 posts · 11 votes

I am wanting to ramp up my direct mail to 350 postcards a week (1,400/month) and 120 YL a week (500/month), and call FSBO's and for rents on websites. The bad thing is that I work a full time job and know that with this higher volume, I will more than likely miss more calls and spend time screening on top of the higher wait time they will have from a call back from me since I can only call so many on my breaks.

I use Vumber numbers for my marketing pieces. My question is, how can I forward those calls coming in to my Vumber numbers to a VA in the Philippines and have them answer or call back? Where do I forward my Vumber number to? Skype? Also, how would the VAs be able to call the seller back and my Vumber number show up on the person's caller ID so that they know it is my company calling back?

This may be a simple question, which is probably why I haven't found anyone else answering or asking, but bear with me! Just want to make sure I know what it takes to hire a phone answering VA. I'm debating between this and services like www.answerconnect.com. Trying to find a service that can receive calls, make calls, manage crm, and send mailings but I'm just trying to wrap my brain around the calling part.

Thanks!

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sunnyvale, CA · Member since 2014 · 55 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Hi Aroldo,

    In vumber, you have options to forward the call to another number or to a voice mailbox. For outgoing call, there is an app that you can ask your VA to install and they can make call from the app.

    Hope this helps!

    thomas

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.