Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
G. Brian Davis
Pro Member
  • Hatboro, PA
Votes |
What’s your favorite real estate crowdfunding platform for investing?

G. Brian Davis
Pro Member
  • Hatboro, PA
Posted Jun 7 2023, 14:40

Do you invest in real estate crowdfunding? If so, what are your favorite platforms for investing?

In particular, I’m looking for crowdfunding platforms that allow non-accredited investors.

I’ve invested with Fundrise, Streitwise, Groundfloor, Stairs by Groundfloor, Concreit, and Arrived. Still researching Lofty, Ark7, and Abroadster.

I ask because I keep a comparison chart of real estate crowdfunding investments, and I’m constantly on the lookout for new and innovative platforms that I haven’t investigated yet. Would love to hear your personal experiences investing in a specific platform, or even just suggestions for new crowdfunding platforms that you think look promising.

Thanks in advance for the feedback and ideas!

Brian

User Stats

Votes
Trent Dues
  • Title Representative
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • Title Representative
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jun 8 2023, 13:27

Of the platforms you mentioned, which do you see as your preferred method? I do not have any experience in this category, but I am very interested in the concept, and would like to learn more

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 19 2024, 03:00

My favorite real estate crowdfunding platform for investing is one that not only offers a diverse range of investment opportunities but also provides a seamless and user-friendly experience. Having worked closely with various technology providers in the real estate industry, I have found that Logic Square Technologies stands out as a reliable and innovative partner for creating custom crowdfunding platforms.

Logic Square's expertise in developing tailored solutions for the real estate sector is unmatched. They have a proven track record of delivering high-quality platforms that meet the unique needs of their clients.

Overall, my experience with Logic Square Technologies has been exceptional, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to create a real estate crowdfunding platform. Their dedication to excellence and their innovative approach make them the ideal partner for bringing your investment vision to life.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Feb 19 2024, 04:09

@Nishtha Kumari

I am guessing you are affiliated with this site as I did not see any crowdfunding technologies on their or sponsors.