Has anybody here used Plastiq and what was your experience with it?

Has anybody here used Plastiq and what was your experience with it?

Homeowner 路 MT 路 Member since 2022 路 17 posts 路 15 votes

Hello!

I am new to investing and would love your opinion and experience with using Plastiq.  I just secured funding through several lines of business credit and personal credit to purchase a rental property (o% interest for 12-18 months!).  I was approved for much more credit than I ever thought I could get and so now I am considering the purchase of a second turn key rental property.  My plan is to use Plastiq to turn those credit lines into liquid cash to make the purchase.  I am a little hesitant because I don't quite know enough about it just yet and am looking for any input anyone can give me.

Thanks in advance!

Iris

1Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 路 101 posts 路 55 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Iris Olivas:

    Hello!

    I am new to investing and would love your opinion and experience with using Plastiq.  I just secured funding through several lines of business credit and personal credit to purchase a rental property (o% interest for 12-18 months!).  I was approved for much more credit than I ever thought I could get and so now I am considering the purchase of a second turn key rental property.  My plan is to use Plastiq to turn those credit lines into liquid cash to make the purchase.  I am a little hesitant because I don't quite know enough about it just yet and am looking for any input anyone can give me.

    Thanks in advance!

    Iris

    Have you tried it yet? I鈥檓 looking to use plastiq too and if you have used it what was your experience?
  • Homeowner 路 MT 路 Member since 2022 路 17 posts 路 15 votes
    3y

    @Ivan Aldana,

    I never actually started using Plastiq! 馃榿

    I ended up going a different route with my investments. Sorry I am not much help at this time. I may have to revisit this though. If you end up trying it out, let me know!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.