Looking for investor friendly agent between Albany and Saratoga..

Looking for investor friendly agent between Albany and Saratoga..

Investor · Somerville, MA · Member since 2017 · 191 posts · 204 votes

Hey I'm looking for an investor friendly agent who works between Albany and Saratoga.  The catch though is that its not for an investment ha :) Its for my mom, she is looking to downsize and I've both gotta figure out what to do with her current property and find a new one.  I'm an investor from Boston though so I want to work with an agent that speaks my "language" even though this isn't strictly an investment.  I can't really find what she wants though where she's looking and there doesn't seem to be many rehabbed homes outside of some of the malta/ ballston lake new build developments so might end up trying to rehab something for her. 

A few details:  Looking for someone who works Glenville, Ballston lake, burnt hills, parts of scotia, Clifton park, maybe malta, ballston spa, maybe other outliers?   Must be a single story house, prefer less than 1500 sq ft.  The less land the better :) 

bonus points for anyone with commercial experience as her current property includes a commercial building and I have no idea how to evaluate its worth. 

She has the potential to pay cash too.  I need someone is who personable and sensitive to having her steer the process but also know that maybe she forgets things and being cool with me being the primary contact.  For the right person this could include the sale of her current prop and buying a new one. Say hi! 

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Albany/Schenectady/Troy, NY · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    Hi Adam,  I am an agent living in Clifton Park and am very familiar with Saratoga county.  I work with investors and am certified for commercial as well.  I'd be happy to help you and your Mom into her new home.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Saratoga Springs, NY · Member since 2018 · 162 posts · 102 votes
    7y

    Hi Adam. Up until pretty recently I had some good friends living in Somerville. A few years back they brought me to a beerfest (perhaps at a civic center?). Great area, had a blast.

    My office (SJ Lincoln Realty) is in Ballston Spa. I'd be happy to answer any questions you or your mom have.

    All the best,

    Steve

  • Adam NyePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Hey @Adam Sankowski. Thanks for reaching out, and if you're looking for "investor friendly", you're definitely asking in the right place.

    Investing: I am also an investor, and love talking real estate. I own 43 units, and am planning on picking up more this year.

    Realtor: I work all those areas. I recently helped a flipper buy/sell in Glenville, and currently and previously have clients in the other areas mentioned. I have family from Burnt Hills, and lived there for a stint.

    Commercial: I am a CIREB member (our local commercial board & MLS).

    I'm here if you have any questions! Best of luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.