Looking to Connect with Upstate New York "Land Specialists"

Looking to Connect with Upstate New York "Land Specialists"

Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 3 votes

Hello All, 

I am interested in connecting and/or finding out more about buildable land/lots for sale across New York State. 

I currently live in the Capitol region so, Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Green & Columbia Counties are in my immediate vicinity, but largely interested in anywhere where there is opportunity to add value as an investor.

Looking for any perspective from realtors, assessors, title professionals, attorneys, and investors on what it takes to get started and how to explore highest and best use cases. 

Please comment here or direct message me if this topic interests you or have any guidance.

Thank you! 


James

2Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Bob ReinhardBusiness Member
Lender · Patterson, NY · Member since 2017 · 488 posts · 186 votes
4y

@Stephanie Jacobson is an excellent start.

She is a member here and on their real estate agent list

She has been an excellent resource  for me and many clients.

Much Success!

Bob

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bob ReinhardBusiness Member
    Lender · Patterson, NY · Member since 2017 · 488 posts · 186 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie Jacobson is an excellent start.

    She is a member here and on their real estate agent list

    She has been an excellent resource  for me and many clients.

    Much Success!

    Bob

  • Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Thanks, Bob! I truly appreciate the direction and recommendation to Stephanie.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Adirondacks, NY · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    If you're looking for farther upstate (Lake Placid/Saranac Lake area),I'd be glad to help you out.

    Do you know what you'd like to do with the land specifically?

    Up here, it's becoming increasingly popular to build cabins for STRs.  

  • Stephanie JacobsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2016 · 428 posts · 324 votes
    4y

    Thanks so much for the recommendation, @Bob Reinhard!

    @James Ciccarello, I cover Ithaca, Cortland and Binghamton. Let me know if I can help!

  • Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @James Ciccarello… Hi, James. It would be helpful to know your goals associated with the land. Buy & hold? Subdivide and sell off in chunks? Partner with a builder for new construction? Become a developer? The answers will help steer you to the right people to help.

  • Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @James Ciccarello Hey James, I work in the Capital Region and have been a part of a few land deals. I’d love to help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.