New investor in Buffalo, NY Looking to connect

New investor in Buffalo, NY Looking to connect

Investor · Rockland County, NY · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 11 votes

What’s up BP fam!

My name is Quentin. I started my real estate journey in 2018 via wholesaling. Through vigorous marketing I was about to land my 1st 2 deals 18 months later in Westchester county NY, then COVID happened. While not an excuse because I know other wholesalers whole flourished during Covid, but I didn't. I used the time off to spend more time with my family and regroup myself. Even though COVID hindered my real estate business investments I had in other things did very well. I looking to reenter the real state market in Buffalo, NY and West New York. I am mainly looking to buy and hold using the BRRRR strategy and I will wholesale or flip whatever doesn't meet my criteria for a buy and hold. I am looking to connect and network with like-minded individuals and form mutually beneficial business relationships. If you interested connect with me and pm me and let's work.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.