Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Pinellas County

Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Pinellas County

Rental Property Investor · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 18 votes

We are looking to purchase our first (and hopefully one of many) multi-family rental properties and would like any recommendations on a real estate agent in the area of South Pinellas County. Specifically the St Petersburg/Largo/Clearwater area. Thanks for any input.

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg FL · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 10 votes
9y

I can also highly recommend Jeff Copeland. I've used him to buy three properties. He's incredibly professional and knowledgeable. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Saint Peterburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 27 votes
    9y
    Hi Jessie Griffin . I'm a local Realtor in the St. Pete area who's also an investor. I'd love to help you in anyway I can. Feel free to reach out to me and we can chat about what you're looking for.
  • Ridgewood, NY · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Highly recommend Jeff Copeland He knows the area extremely well and is great to work with! He manages the properties also if that's something you need.
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg FL · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    I can also highly recommend Jeff Copeland. I've used him to buy three properties. He's incredibly professional and knowledgeable. 

  • Investor · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hello Jessie,

    @Jeff Copeland is our Realtor also, we found him on bigger pockets and he has helped us buy three multi-family properties in the last couple months in the area. Jeff is a Realtor, Investor, property Manager who knows the market area and has been extremely helpful through the entire process. He found us some great properties that we purchased!

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami -Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Dan Benning, he has been an investor flipping homes for 20 years and now as agent, he is a great negotiator. Last client I sent to him, offer much less than property value and was accepted he was so happy he could not believe. He know the area and the best deals too. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.