• Wholesaler
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Larry Goins bootcamp

Adam Harrison
  • Wholesaler
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Apr 18 2010, 07:09

I'm looking at going to the Larry Goins three day bootcamp. It is free, so cost isn't an issue, but on the other hand, if it is a non-stop sales presentation, I don't want to waste my time.

Last year I went to a bootcamp from another guru and at least 40% of the time was spent trying to sell you things. So I'm looking to avoid a repeat of this experience.

User Stats

Votes
Larry Goins
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lake Wylie, SC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lake Wylie, SC
Replied Apr 18 2010, 11:21

This is Larry Goins.

Thanks for signing up. As an owner of my Filthy Riches or Ultimate Buying and Selling Machine course you can come to my boot camp for free. Myself and my head coach Mel Feller are the only trainers at the event. We do not bring in any outside speakers and no one will be selling courses.

I will also sit down with every person one on one and see how we can help you in your real estate business.

You will also be able to sign up to have lunch with me daily.

I hope this helps,

Thanks, Larry

User Stats

Votes
Timothy W.#3 Off Topic Contributor
  • Investor
  • Viera, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Viera, FL
Replied Apr 18 2010, 22:59

I'll give you one thing Larry. Most gurus in the past have created fake accounts with glowing positive reports or have had their students do this. You made it clear who you are and you followed the forum rules and didn't spam, post links, sales offers or contact info. That's a guru first.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
R Jenkins joshua
  • Real Estate Investor
  • oak creek, WI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • oak creek, WI
Replied Apr 19 2010, 00:55

Larry will both of your programs work effectively after the 4/30/2010

Obama tax credit (up to $8,000)

If you have any upcoming training
in Wisconsin / Chicago I would love to attend

Lastly, I heard South Carolina is a nice place for student housing

If so, I would like to work with some
pupils regarding bird-dogging
for student housing

pm, if interested

User Stats

Votes
Adam Harrison
  • Wholesaler
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Apr 19 2010, 04:19
Originally posted by Larry Goins:
This is Larry Goins.

Thanks for signing up. As an owner of my Filthy Riches or Ultimate Buying and Selling Machine course you can come to my boot camp for free. Myself and my head coach Mel Feller are the only trainers at the event. We do not bring in any outside speakers and no one will be selling courses.

I will also sit down with every person one on one and see how we can help you in your real estate business.

You will also be able to sign up to have lunch with me daily.

I hope this helps,

Thanks, Larry

It does help Larry. Thanks for clearing this up. I look forward to seeing you at the boot camp and I must say, I'm impressed with your willingness to come onto bigger pockets and engage with the rest of the investing community -- most of the other gurus never bother to post here.

User Stats

Votes
Josh Harms
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Centralia, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Centralia, IL
Replied Apr 19 2010, 04:29

I learned a lot from Larry Goins. I went to his first boot camp and everything that he offers is true. I have been investing for years and every guru that I went to never gave me the option to actually talk to him or her. They say they do but most of the time you are talking to their good students. Check him out and I think that he is a great teacher and if you need help down the road he will help.