looking for reviews lex levinrad investing bootcamp in Florida

looking for reviews lex levinrad investing bootcamp in Florida

Annapolis, MD · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi I am interested in finding out more about real estate investing and am looking into taking a 3 day class with lex levinrad in boca raton florida.

Has anyone here   taken his 3 day wholesaling bootcamp course and if so was it helpful?

0Reply
28 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lex LevinradPro Member
    Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2010 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi, I think you already attended our boot camp

    *Disclaimer* I am the owner of the company

  • Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hi @Giselle Bellanca-Reuveni, I went through Lex's course and bootcamps and he pretty much gives you everything you need to get started, except the deal itself!  have reread and highlighted things throughout the home study course over and over again.... I've made my money back and then some, so it was a worthwhile investment for me... Not to mention he's there to answer any questions you have, whenever you have them!

  • boca raton, FL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hii I would highly recommend Lex's bootcamp courses. His home study course you receive with the bootcamp outlines everything you need to know if you take the time to read it. And the bootcamp itself covers all the information you need to start making offers. I loved the bootcamp so much a few years ago I packed my bags, left NYC and moved to Florida. Signed up for private coaching and never looked back. Lex first taught me how to wholesale, (I used the free transactional funding from the partnership program) and after my first 5 wholesale deals, (one where I made 32K) I moved on to fixing and flipping (where he secured me hard money loans). Last year I fixed and flipped 6 homes, I sold 2 of my rental properties and wholesaled a bunch. I am sure you can find me on Lex's you tube channel or meet me at the next bootcamp. Excited for you!

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    hmmms so strange - 
    The above 2 posters only have 2 posts and both posts relate to Lex's business.

  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    8y
    Lex partnership programs seems great, very interested. I was just wondering during the short video lex mentions the partnership program, 1,1.5% in fl and 2% etc outside Florida. Where is the free transactional funding? Is it the processing fee?
  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    8y
    Yeah I agree basit. They have no bad reviews I can see. Usually there are people saying dnt waste your money read books and Cd's lol..I like the buyers part and they advertise free transactional funding for the partnership program, but when lex mentions the partnership program in short video he doesn't mention anything about the funding being free. He says if in Florida can fund up to certain amt for 1% and up to certain amt 1.5% etc. I need clarity on where the free comes from. Why say free if it is not free?
  • Lex LevinradPro Member
    Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2010 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @John Webster I replied to you on another post on this same subject. The funding is free if you find the deal and we find the buyer. If you find the deal and you find the buyer then the transactional funding rates apply. We don't feel that it is right to charge our students for funding if we are splitting the profits on the deal (where they find the deal and we find the cash buyer). There is a video on our site that explains the Partnership Program. Best of luck! 

    Lex

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.