Apprecaite any expereince or feedback regarding Matt Andrews based out of Tampa FL. Heard he teaches in totally different way. He shows you how he does it hten wants you to bring him deals in your state based on the blueprint he goes by. First few deals are yours then he partners up with you.
@Kamran Siddiqi, Hello from Tampa, Fl. I have learned not to ask anyone any more questions as almost everything you can think about is now accessible through a Google, Search with youtube videos. I did one for Matt Andrews and he is in Tampa, Fl? here is a series of videos about his method
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-a...
If the video link does not work, just do the Google, Search for Matt Andrews complaints and scroll down to the series of video links. When doing a Search on anything, you really want to know the Negatives about it and so you would always look for the Complaints or Scam sight. I would say the being an "online wholesaler" with him as a mentor gets me back to when I studied with Carleton Sheets who also started here in Tampa. There is "nothing new under the sun." I associate almost every ad I see on TV and all the stuff that guys try and sell you, like Mark Cuban does...Snake Oil. Or like Mr. Wonderful..."Show me the MONEY!" Matt's idea about being an "online wholesaler" and being able to Buy and Sell properties without even owning them and live in Paradise is what I studied to do with Stocks, then, Options and now Futures Trading. Houses are not Stocks and Commodities, but, this guy wants you to treat them as such and the ones you can't Flip, turn into Rentals all over the country, that you are supposed to be able to "remotely control" with you laptop? Team? PM? Partner? Agent? Good Luck. I spent Sunday afternoon, installing fans in the house that I have For Sale in S. Tampa, near the AFBase. When I finish repairing and selling I can free myself up again and make Cash Flow each morning, trading Futures, online, with my laptop. As long as I have a Fast Internet connection, I can do that anywhere in the World. My partner trades options on the SPY each morning until things slow down at noon and on Thursday he made $2000 in two hours. How ambitious are you? Matt Andrews wants to make you into a "Real Estate Tycoon." Do you really want to responsible for a huge portfolio of Rentals and Flips? "The bigger you are, the harder you will fall" in this next downturn in the Economy. We who pay attention to the World Economy, are waiting for the Referendum in Italy tonight, deciding whether their Prime Minister will be voted down. Then, they have a new election which is projected to be a guy who will finally Default on their Debt, collapsing the Italian Banking system. Leading to a Brexit from the European Union, like Great Britain just did. This is going to cause the other dominoes to fall as the PIG countries Default on their Debts and the Euro will be worthless, causing a Worldwide Banking Crisis. This is the probable Trigger for our next Economic Downturn. Do you know what happened in 2008? Do you really want to be a Real Estate Tycoon with a Humongous Property Portfolio when that happens again? This is how we look at the Real Estate Cycle. You should learn how to Hold Em or Fold Em. Sales is where the Money is at. Repetitive Sales is even better, like being able to Franchise your idea to others...like Matt Andrews. Being the Owner and Landlord with Buy and Hold, Rentals etc. may not be a good idea right now. Sorry guys. This Matt guy sounds like my Keller Williams agent here in Tampa. He's a real "Pro."
@Kamran Siddiqi, Hello from Tampa, Fl. I have learned not to ask anyone any more questions as almost everything you can think about is now accessible through a Google, Search with youtube videos. I did one for Matt Andrews and he is in Tampa, Fl? here is a series of videos about his method
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-a...
If the video link does not work, just do the Google, Search for Matt Andrews complaints and scroll down to the series of video links. When doing a Search on anything, you really want to know the Negatives about it and so you would always look for the Complaints or Scam sight. I would say the being an "online wholesaler" with him as a mentor gets me back to when I studied with Carleton Sheets who also started here in Tampa. There is "nothing new under the sun." I associate almost every ad I see on TV and all the stuff that guys try and sell you, like Mark Cuban does...Snake Oil. Or like Mr. Wonderful..."Show me the MONEY!" Matt's idea about being an "online wholesaler" and being able to Buy and Sell properties without even owning them and live in Paradise is what I studied to do with Stocks, then, Options and now Futures Trading. Houses are not Stocks and Commodities, but, this guy wants you to treat them as such and the ones you can't Flip, turn into Rentals all over the country, that you are supposed to be able to "remotely control" with you laptop? Team? PM? Partner? Agent? Good Luck. I spent Sunday afternoon, installing fans in the house that I have For Sale in S. Tampa, near the AFBase. When I finish repairing and selling I can free myself up again and make Cash Flow each morning, trading Futures, online, with my laptop. As long as I have a Fast Internet connection, I can do that anywhere in the World. My partner trades options on the SPY each morning until things slow down at noon and on Thursday he made $2000 in two hours. How ambitious are you? Matt Andrews wants to make you into a "Real Estate Tycoon." Do you really want to responsible for a huge portfolio of Rentals and Flips? "The bigger you are, the harder you will fall" in this next downturn in the Economy. We who pay attention to the World Economy, are waiting for the Referendum in Italy tonight, deciding whether their Prime Minister will be voted down. Then, they have a new election which is projected to be a guy who will finally Default on their Debt, collapsing the Italian Banking system. Leading to a Brexit from the European Union, like Great Britain just did. This is going to cause the other dominoes to fall as the PIG countries Default on their Debts and the Euro will be worthless, causing a Worldwide Banking Crisis. This is the probable Trigger for our next Economic Downturn. Do you know what happened in 2008? Do you really want to be a Real Estate Tycoon with a Humongous Property Portfolio when that happens again? This is how we look at the Real Estate Cycle. You should learn how to Hold Em or Fold Em. Sales is where the Money is at. Repetitive Sales is even better, like being able to Franchise your idea to others...like Matt Andrews. Being the Owner and Landlord with Buy and Hold, Rentals etc. may not be a good idea right now. Sorry guys. This Matt guy sounds like my Keller Williams agent here in Tampa. He's a real "Pro."
Another useless toxic post. Ignore.
@Michael Haynes Thanks for the well dissected explanation. So for a starter like me after losing everything I had in my previous business (please read my profile), what is your suggestion? After enough of reading books, and listening to podcasts, the actual experience in the field needs a mentor because those things are not found in RE books, courses, youtube videos, etc.
Hello @Armando Payano,
Appreciate expanding on why you thought the post was toxic?
@Kamran Siddiqi, Hello from Tampa, Fl. I have not had the time to read lots of the Posts or go through the lessons aplenty on BP, which you should try and do. The simple answer for the Newbie is to start at the beginning. Easy way to start is to attend the Real Estate Investors meetings in your area. Here is a list of them
http://dfwinvestors.com/dfw-real-estate-investor-c...
You are just North East of Dallas and you can do a Google Search for all of those Clubs and Meetups. You say you lost everything in a business and want to try Real Estate Investing, but, unless you are really good at negotiating or have a friend like I do with a distressed property that he will finance by the owner for you, then, you have to have Money to make Money. There are many methods with RE, but, the simple one is to find a really distressed property and fix it up to Sell. You can get all the lessons on that with the Flipper shows on TV or the lessons on BP. Again, do a Google Search and look for the Flip shows and include youtube to get the free videos and here is one site
http://www.hgtv.com/shows/flip-or-flop
You can see by their method that they look for the worst property in the good neighborhoods to completely Rehab and Sell using their own and Hard Money loans. You could take the course and get your license and just go to work as an Agent to make your living and learn the business. I worked in the Oil Field 30 years ago. Started as a welder in Morgan City, LA and got my 100 ton Captains license as I had owned a yacht for six years and sailed to all the islands in the Caribbean on the way to Brazil and Argentina. Worked on the Crew Boats and Supply Vessels in almost every Port from Mississippi to Brownsville Texas and got my 300 and 500Ton Captains licenses to work in Brazil where I own some rentals. Then, I joined the MMP Union and while I was on the ships I studied how to Invest in Mutual Funds. I made $100K and used that to just Buy my Rental property portfolio for my retirement in S. Tampa with mostly all financed by the owner duplexes. Now, I am Selling the rentals to just keep one Residence and one Rental to rotate after two years for tax-free sales of my Residence. Move into the Rental and Buy another house that I would like to fix up to live in and rent that until I sell again and move into as my long term Business Plan. I will be spending most of my time with my farm and rentals in Brazil and when they begin to turn around some years from now, start selling them off one at a time. My Daily Cash Flow is with online Futures trading at home, in the mornings for two hours during the week. There are many ways to skin a cat and Real Estate Investing can be just one part.