Votes
LUIS M SANCHEZ
  • Cliffside Park, NJ
Votes |
Dustin Hans course

LUIS M SANCHEZ
  • Cliffside Park, NJ
Posted Feb 28 2016, 07:10

I have been studying the dustin hahn tax lien and deed program however now there's a $4995  8 week mastermind course that they recommend.has anyone encountered this

Need guidance

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Weber
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Feb 28 2016, 08:44

I like Dustin.  He motivated me to get going in tax liens. I thought, unfairly I'm sure, if this stoner could do it, I sure could. I firmly believe in education. If you have $4995 laying around, why not. If you don't then I recommend you use that money to buy some liens. Dustin is in business so you could expect some upsell. I'm not in the Masremind so I can't say anything about it but I do know something about the business. He lost one of his main coaches, Damon Knutson. Damon is just starting something now and I would suggest following his Facebook page "Tax Liens & Deeds and Beyond".  He favors AZ liens. I prefer IN liens. 

Just remember that all states are different. Each county does some things different. The best education starting out is to read the  county's website. The specificity is there. 

User Stats

Votes
LUIS M SANCHEZ
  • Cliffside Park, NJ
Votes |
  • Cliffside Park, NJ
Replied Feb 28 2016, 09:29

I'm new to the tax lien and deed investing just want a good reliable sources in  assistance thank you 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Darron Stewart
  • Investor
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Replied Feb 29 2016, 06:11

Honestly, get on-line and read, buy a book, or talk to a knowledgeable person and you will be further ahead.  Really as I witnessed, the free seminar is an up-pitch for a paid weekend, which is a pitch for coaching or more.  I would expect the success rate to be well under 10% and the make back your money claim to be a best 25%.  If you must pay, offer to do free work for a rehabber, tax lien buyer, or just dpent time in tax office, I have and it works!

User Stats

Votes
Darron Stewart
  • Investor
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Hattiesburg, MS
Replied Mar 1 2016, 03:35

Oops, "spend" time, sorry for typo.

User Stats

Votes
David Alexander
  • Manteca, CA
Votes |
  • Manteca, CA
Replied Mar 20 2016, 21:42

LUIS M SANCHEZ
Would like to hear an update on your Dustin Hahn programming. Did you sign u for his program to go down to Houston for the tax sale? Curious to hear your thoughts since the sat time u posted.

User Stats

Votes
LUIS M SANCHEZ
  • Cliffside Park, NJ
Votes |
  • Cliffside Park, NJ
Replied Mar 21 2016, 07:20

I did not purchase the mastermind course for 5000 dollars as I can't afford it but still familiazing myself with tax lien and deed.any guidance and or books would be great

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Kuti
  • New to Real Estate
  • St charles IL
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • St charles IL
Replied Aug 21 2021, 21:03

What happened to Damon knutson?

User Stats

Votes
Rory Johnson
  • Wholesaler
  • Waldorf, MD
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Waldorf, MD
Replied Aug 27 2021, 08:56

There is always a wealth of information on the web for FREE.  Explore these,  speak with those working the business.  Read everything you can get your hands on.  Do the business.  If you find it to difficult at that point, then investigate getting additional training.  $4995.- is expensive.

User Stats

Votes
David W.
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Replied Aug 10 2023, 12:24

Hello,

Does anyone have tax lien tax deed experience?

User Stats

Votes
Ravi K Sehgal
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Ontario, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Ontario, CA
Replied Jul 9 2024, 13:32

Just got off the call with Brandon about dustin hahn mentorship program its now $10,000

how anyone done it?