Tecumseh, MI · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
im just getting started in RE and am looking for a mentor and great quality up to date market conditions and the most up to date information/education on real time investing. I came across a lot of programs and seminars but none seem to be as informational and quality as RENATUS appears... They have a tier system of education and am wondering if anybody has completed any programs they offer and if it is worth the investment of time and money.... Basically, do they give what they say they give?... Quality education and a hedge fund of money to dip into when you complete the required courses in order to access the hedge fund?????
Real Estate Investor · Elk Grove, CA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 9 votes
11y
The truth of the matter is that you should see for yourself. Everyone else is just an opinion. I have joined them since January 2014 and have since been quite satisfied. They provide what they say; Education and support. I've completed all of their basic level or essential classes . I must say they have quite a library of information. The fact that it is regulate kept up-to-date keeps things great perspective. It's more than just real estate they also have classes regarding financial management and tax and legal. The fact that you have peers local and nationwide makes it an additional benefit.
Tecumseh, MI · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
11y
Yes it seems like a good place to start, right now money is in short supply and ambitions are high. So I'm trying to make sound research based decisions. Thank you for your insight.
BP is the best place to start. Renatus has a lot of material, yes, that is true but the material they provided, you can find on forums or books. Renatus has done a great job in compiling the material and organizing it and providing a vehicle to access it. Just about everyone I know that have purchased the Renatus education and who have been successful in building a business all have said the money they spent on the education could of been used to purchased properties because the material and resources that Renatus provides for thousands of dollars you can find for free or for a lot less money....
I'm sure your city has a Real Estate investing Club that provide training, meetings so you can network and materials. Here is a link to my city's club, this will give you an idea what they provide and give you a resource to find Real Estate Investing clubs in your city.
Specialist · St. Charles, IL · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 3 votes
7y
Renatus is a powerful real estate investing education company. I purchased the education and it is powerful!!!! It provided the missing pieces that has directed me down the right path to victory.
If you like to learn more, send me a message and we can discuss.