Karrass Negotiating Seminar or other Negotiating Seminar?

Karrass Negotiating Seminar or other Negotiating Seminar?

Rental Property Investor · San Marino, CA · Member since 2011 · 398 posts · 144 votes

HI BP,

Anyone ever look at the Karrass Negotiations seminar or can recommend one?  I'm looking for a good negotiations seminar and this one seems to fit my schedule but not sure if it is beneficial for real estate investors.

0Reply
41 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    I've heard mixed reviews on his seminar. I was planning on attending myself until I started researching it. I did find two of his books at the local used books store which I bought for $1 each so I think I'll read them and save myself $1,000 or so.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Groveland, FL · Member since 2012 · 504 posts · 395 votes
    11y

    Get Jack Miller's excellent book on Negotiation. Don't spend big money on guru's and expensive seminars.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Marino, CA · Member since 2011 · 398 posts · 144 votes
    11y

    @Aaron Mazzrillo  check out this article - it basically summarizes several negotiation books and seminars and gives you the general gist of what they all say.  Pretty funny actually

    http://www.inc.com/magazine/20030801/negotiation.html

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Jason Mak:

    @Aaron Mazzrillo  check out this article - it basically summarizes several negotiation books and seminars and gives you the general gist of what they all say.  Pretty funny actually

    http://www.inc.com/magazine/20030801/negotiation.html

    Thanks for that link. I looked at how long it is and will definitely read it later. I skimmed through and it looks quite interesting.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.