Votes
Sung H Kim
  • New Jersey
Votes |
Mentorship program for $40k

Sung H Kim
  • New Jersey
Posted May 4 2024, 14:51

Hi im a noob. But starting and learning terminology now. Really excited. This seminar I attend offering mentorship program for 40k for 2 years. Is this good deal??

User Stats

Votes
Sung H Kim
  • New Jersey
Votes |
  • New Jersey
Replied May 6 2024, 12:18
Quote from @Becca F.:

Welcome to BP! No absolutely don't pay for a mentorship program that costs that much or even $5000 or $15,000. $40k is expensive and if you have that amount saved up you could use that towards buying a property. Do you mind sharing the name of the program? Or DM me if you don't want to post it publicly. 

If you go to the Forum "Gurus, Books and Course Reviews" you can read all the comments about different programs.  I've talked to long time investors that helped me out a lot. There are several of them that post often on BP (that aren't trying to sell you anything) and people would be smart to read their advice vs. paying a coach/guru. I've also found YouTube videos and podcasts helpful. 

I recommend going to local real estate meet up groups and networking with other investors. They can share their experiences investing locally or out of state and you can ask them questions directly. All for free. 

it was David Lindahl about Multi Family units 

User Stats

Votes
Scot Howat
  • Investor
  • Hoffman Estates, IL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Hoffman Estates, IL
Replied May 9 2024, 12:57

Don’t do it.  You can learn almost everything for free or by doing a deal. 

Lend me the money and I’ll show you how a deal works. 

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.