Looking to start a meet up in Waukesha

Looking to start a meet up in Waukesha

Waukesha, WI · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
We have a small group of investors that are getting together to go over the good and the bad of what real estate brings in the Wauksha, Wi market. We will go over investment opportunities, recommendations on venders and building partnerships. If you would like to surround yourself with like minded people that have similar goals as you do, then this may be for you! Please let me know if anyone is interested in getting together to learn more!
2Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Sussex, WI · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 12 votes
8y

I will be there Tony, and am trying to bring a buddy with me.

For those on the fence, Thunder Bay has a pretty good Bourbon selection along with some tasty beers on tap.

Thanks-

Mike

See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Thiensville, WI · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    I'd be interested in attending although we don't invest in Waukesha County yet. Always look to network with others.

    Max

  • John FranczykPro Member
    Wholesaler · Racine, WI · Member since 2015 · 143 posts · 84 votes
    8y

    I'm in.  Add me to the MeetUp or distribution list.

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Maybe. Tell me what the strand is and maybe I will believe you do not intend on trying to sell me something. Sorry, your very first post is a recruitment, so I am skeptical. Maybe you are with the same group posting 10k salary for REI apprentices all over town? If not, I would love to get together.

  • Waukesha, WI · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Like Merritt, I might be interested if you're not the person putting the magic marker 10k salary signs all over town.

  • Waukesha, WI · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Not try to sell anything! Just trying to network more. We’re meeting about once a month typically on Mondays around 7pm. The plan is one formal meeting each month and other optional meetups like checking out a property, having a local event at someone’s house, and possibly two charity events (5k run/walk with funds raised going to HUD or other group who helps people with housing) You can be as involved as you like.
  • Waukesha, WI · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Next meeting is going to be April 2nd 7pm. Location isn’t set yet but I will let those of you who are interested know once we decide.
  • Sussex, WI · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    @Tony Ran I would be interested, put me on the list or post in the forum here with the details once it solidifies.

    Thanks-

    Mike

  • Rental Property Investor · Brookfield, WI · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I am interested. I look forward to more details.

    Thanks,

    Chris

  • Rental Property Investor · Oconomowoc, WI · Member since 2016 · 996 posts · 431 votes
    8y

    Interested. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 81 votes
    8y

    I'd be interested. Please keep me posted!

  • Investor · Waukesha, WI · Member since 2011 · 199 posts · 97 votes
    8y

    I'm in.  Will there be a meetup site or is BP the main reminder?

  • Waukesha, WI · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Greta question! For now it’s just through BP. We look forward to meeting you!
  • Waukesha, WI · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    2 Weeks!!!! Are you Excited!?!? Who is all going? I will do a final count next Monday, but I wanted to see roughly who for sure is in. 

  • Sussex, WI · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    I will be there Tony, and am trying to bring a buddy with me.

    For those on the fence, Thunder Bay has a pretty good Bourbon selection along with some tasty beers on tap.

    Thanks-

    Mike

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    Moderator Note: All meetups must be posted in the Events & Happenings Forum only.

  • Thomas NowakPro Member
    Homeowner · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    I'll be out of town on the 2nd, but would be interested in future meet ups.  

  • Milwaukee , WI · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Interested! 

  • Investor · Brookfield, WI · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 8 votes
    8y
    Interested in future meet ups, won’t be able to make the 1st one. Put me on the list please
  • Waukesha, WI · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Just a friendly reminder about tomorrow! 7pm.
  • Homeowner · Waukesha, WI · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    I missed this one but would be interested in future meetups.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.