Owning and Renting In Difficult Milwaukee Neighborhoods?

Owning and Renting In Difficult Milwaukee Neighborhoods?

Lender · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 12 votes

Are there any investors on BP who are interested in invested or already have processes in place to own and rent out single family properties and duplexes in the more "difficult" neighborhoods of Milwaukee?  I have a portfolio of turnkey properties with management that I think might be better suited for someone who is more experienced and has the infrastructure for the market.  I can post the actual opportunity in the Marketplace, but am not even sure if anyone has an appetite for this.

If there are any suggestions or companies that any readers know of who buys these types of properties, please reply here or send me a message.

They will get a decent return annually as well.

Thanks!

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 180 posts · 104 votes
8y
PS many neighborhoods in Milwaukee get a bad rap. In reality the neighborhoods have their individual pockets of good and bad. There isn’t but one or two neighborhoods in Milwaukee where I would completely write off.
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 48 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    I would love to have a look at the portfolio as I am looking to acquire multi-family properties this year

  • Lender · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    I will direct message it to you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 180 posts · 104 votes
    8y
    Please message me. I live, work and own in the city of Milwaukee
  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 180 posts · 104 votes
    8y
    PS many neighborhoods in Milwaukee get a bad rap. In reality the neighborhoods have their individual pockets of good and bad. There isn’t but one or two neighborhoods in Milwaukee where I would completely write off.
  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Zachary Goldman I know someone looking for 80 SFR’s in Milwaukee. With inventory as low as it is, I’m sure he’d be happy to take a look at your portfolio. He’s not an active BP member though.
    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 887 posts · 323 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed he might be able to point you in the right direction.

    All the best,

    Jorge

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Account Closed thanks for the me tion man!! @Account Closed I’m one PM away my friend. 

  • Self Employed · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 45 votes
    8y

    @Zachary Goldman please send me details.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.