Referral list - CPA & Hard money lender

Most Popular Reply

Investor / Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
8y

Welcome to BP, @Account Closed !

I don't have a CPA for you, but I have connections with some hard money lenders who have better terms than all the local ones here.  BP mods usually delete my posts when I post business names and contact info, so feel free to PM me.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor / Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP, @Account Closed !

    I don't have a CPA for you, but I have connections with some hard money lenders who have better terms than all the local ones here.  BP mods usually delete my posts when I post business names and contact info, so feel free to PM me.

  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 63 votes
    8y

    Hi Gared. I like Matt Dill with Rain City Capital, he's not on here.  Vestus is another big name in the area. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2012 · 240 posts · 95 votes
    8y

    @Ike Hobbs

    Vestus is an Auction team. Eastside Funding is their Lending arm.

    @Account Closed I would stay away from Eastside funding as I have been personally screwed over by their company. I use MBO NW. If you are interested in their contact info, send me a PM.

  • Jake HottenrottPro Member
    CPA · Belleville, IL · Member since 2014 · 255 posts · 269 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed and some of her posts and work here. She's very knowledgeable in the REI niche. She's also speaking speaking at two different REIAs in the South End during November and January.

    Best of Luck!

  • Tacoma, WA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Great info everyone. Keep it coming. :) 

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    Veristone for a hard money lender. Unfortunately, I don’t know of any good CPAs in the area. Good luck!
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 653 posts · 769 votes
    8y

    Hey @Account Closed I've got the name of a CPA in Tacoma. She works with a couple of the large brokerages in the neighborhood and comes very highly regarded. I haven't used her yet, but we had an initial meeting not too long ago and she will be my go-to when the time comes. PM me and I'll pass the info along! 

  • Natalie KolodijBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Tax Strategist| National Tax Educator| Accepting New Clients · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    @Account Closed

    Feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat or have any questions! I'll be speaking at the REIA Tacoma meeting on November 9th if you'd like to meet in person as well.

  • Lender · Winlock, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    I don't write hard money loans, but I keep my finger on the pulse of who does. The best terms and fees I have found are with Lendinghome. Check them  out. 

  • Ben StoodleyBusiness Member
    Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 264 posts · 161 votes
    8y

    Hi @Account Closed 

    I think I'd would need to know more about your goals and your current financial strength to better answer this. In other words, bigger nationwide companies DO tend to have better rates, but require many more hoops to jump through in order to fund. This causes longer lead times/close times, possibly more "junk fees", personal guarantees, stricter repayment structures, etc. Local lenders on the other hand, maybe able to work with you better and be more open and receptive to working with newer investors (many nationwide lender don't work with new investors OR charge much higher rates). I would recommend going with a local lender that someone has a relationship with, so they can refer you based on their experience. Always look out for junk fees (need to ASK them specifically for ALL other fees), how interest rates are calculated (drawn portion only or full loan amount), prepayment penalties, extensions, etc. Hope this helps, good luck! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes
    8y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.