Needing a good broker / agent with knowledge of Pierce County

Needing a good broker / agent with knowledge of Pierce County

Accountant · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 6 votes
Hi y'all! Does anyone have any recommendations for agents / brokers they've worked with who have expertise in the Pierce County area? I'm currently in the market for single family and multi-family properties (1-4) and am looking to work with someone who has a good understanding of the market and it's various neighborhoods. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Ryan
1Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 197 posts · 112 votes
9y

Hey Ryan, just wanted to throw my hat into the ring for representing you as your agent. I am a Pierce County Agent, and know the area very well. I work with other investors in this area, so I'm constantly looking at rental and flip properties on and off the market. I'd love to sit down and chat about what you're looking for, and show you the tools and resources I have to find deals, as well as get your listings in front of real buyers. Check out my BP profile, and my website. Aside from that, feel free to ask any questions you have. Talk to you soon!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Feel free to give me a call, happy to help in any way
  • Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 94 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    mark Anderson With Keller Williams anderson.mark @ kw.com

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes
    9y

    Hi Ryan. I've closed over 100 deals as broker and have invested in Pierce County myself. Let's chat!

  • Property Manager · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 197 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Hey Ryan, just wanted to throw my hat into the ring for representing you as your agent. I am a Pierce County Agent, and know the area very well. I work with other investors in this area, so I'm constantly looking at rental and flip properties on and off the market. I'd love to sit down and chat about what you're looking for, and show you the tools and resources I have to find deals, as well as get your listings in front of real buyers. Check out my BP profile, and my website. Aside from that, feel free to ask any questions you have. Talk to you soon!

  • Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    My husband and I have had a really pleasant, professional experience with Shari Bell-Beals!

  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 379 posts · 130 votes
    9y

    I've worked with several now and Jim Swanson of Windermere Tacoma is head and shoulders above the others.  Tell him I sent you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.