Realtor Search - Looking in Kirkland, Bellevue, Seattle (WA) area

Realtor Search - Looking in Kirkland, Bellevue, Seattle (WA) area

Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 8 votes

I'm a buy and hold investor from California. I'm looking for a rehab rental investment property in Washington, nearby Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, or other nearby areas.

The type of rehab I’m looking for is cosmetic (such as, renovating, bathrooms, kitchens, flooring and at most adding bedrooms/bathrooms, and/or additional square footage if there is existing foundation from pre-existing structures), and not complete tear downs and re-builds from the ground-up.

I'm interested in Single Family Homes or Small Multifamily 2-4 units under $1M.

I'm looking for a realtor with strong connections (with lenders, contractors, and property managers) to build a strong business relationship with that can help with evaluating rehab costs, ARV (After-Rehab-Value), comparable in the area, and rents (before and after).

I'm researching about the different areas but would like to network with people who have boots on the ground in (or nearby) Seattle, WA. I’m looking to learn about the local areas, what areas to avoid, what areas with appreciation potential, etc.

Thank you!

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Aaron NelsonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 307 posts · 191 votes
6y

Hi @Jason Chung! Welcome to BiggerPockets and the Pacific Northwest real estate market. What part of California are you from? I grew up in California and lived all over the state until I got tired of the ridiculous taxes and moved up to Washington. Still have lots of friends who live there. Anyway, let me know if you want to chat sometime! Take care!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2017 · 427 posts · 182 votes
    6y

    @Jason Chung

    Hi Jason! Welcome

    To the area. The PNW is growing by leaps and bounds. Are you willing to look further north, up the I-5 corridor?

    A lot of people are leaving the Seattle metro for the surrounding suburbs, and these markets are on fire.

    While that can make it a little harder for the fix and hold, I know of at least two 4-plexes and one duplex that are great rehab candidates.

    Shoot me a message and let’s talk details.

  • Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Robert Freeborn pleasure to meet you. Absolutely, I am considering other areas outside of Seattle because of the whole city vs. large tech conflict (i.e. head tax). I'm open to any area where the numbers make sense :)

    I'll DM you.

  • Aaron NelsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 307 posts · 191 votes
    6y

    Hi @Jason Chung! Welcome to BiggerPockets and the Pacific Northwest real estate market. What part of California are you from? I grew up in California and lived all over the state until I got tired of the ridiculous taxes and moved up to Washington. Still have lots of friends who live there. Anyway, let me know if you want to chat sometime! Take care!

  • Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2018 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    @Jason Chung

    Lets connect, I will be able to help with the local area research and investment opportunities. I am investing in this area for more than 4 years and I am licensed real estate broker.

    Thanks

    Emran

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.