Looking for a Broker Tacoma/Federal Way/Des Moines

Looking for a Broker Tacoma/Federal Way/Des Moines

Investor · California, CA · Member since 2016 · 367 posts · 375 votes

Hi area Realtors,

I'm looking for a broker who can help me find (and purchase) buy and hold rental property in the Tacoma/Federal Way/Des Moines areas.  Looking for mid-market, B/B+ neighborhoods, near turnkey condition.  I want to make a trip up there and scout out some neighborhoods and properties.  I'm familiar with North End and Downtown Tacoma, but not the other areas.  Would like to get a better feel, so when an opportunity comes along, I'll be ready to pull the trigger.

Thanks

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes
    10y

    Hi Tim, 

    Let's chat!  Been doing quite a few deals in South King (FW, Auburn, Kent, Des Moines) and parts of Pierce County as well.

    Regards,

    Adrian

  • Investor · Kent, WA · Member since 2015 · 624 posts · 274 votes
    10y

    If you're still looking for a broker, I have a recommendation of someone who specializes in working with investors and this broker is an investor himself.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.