Anyone Flip High End Homes in Salt Lake City

Anyone Flip High End Homes in Salt Lake City

Flipper/Rehabber · Lehi, UT · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 64 votes

Does anyone have experience flipping homes that have ARV's over 1 million in Salt Lake City, Utah? We have a property that we are thinking about flipping ourselves or wholesaling, but I would love to chat about these kinds of flips with someone who's done them before. The profit potential is huge.

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 145 posts · 150 votes
    8y

    @Kyle Pierce  I have several clients who are not afraid of the $1M+ mark.  I may be able to hook you up.  I will see if they are okay having you call them and will then PM you.

  • Investor · SF Bay Area , CA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    The market is not rewarding rehabs with high profits. Make sure the property is properly marketed with the correct luxury realtor from the beginning of planning - your interior designer will need to be on top of the market's preferences. I'd see if you could partner with a realtor to sell to an end buyer as a turnkey custom home you'd develop for them if you can't wholesale it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.