Looking for investor friendly realtor in NW Fort Worth

Looking for investor friendly realtor in NW Fort Worth

Springtown, TX · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 3 votes

Hello,

I am a brand new real estate investor in Azle, TX. I am closing on a duplex currently, but have not been happy with my RE agent due to her lack of experience with investors. Looking to buy 3-5 more multi-family properties in the future. Anyone have a recommendation for a realtor in NW Fort Worth? Not trying to limit the area but I am in a wheelchair and would like to have a realtor who services close to my home.

Thanks!

Carol

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Jerry PuckettPro Member
Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

Hi Carol,

I'm on my phone rather than my computer and my @mentions aren't working. But you may want to look up and reach out to @Shane Woods right here on BP. (Hopefully he has key word alerts set up for his name...but you could always type his name into the search box above)

Shane basically grew up here on Bigger Pockets and has worked with many of it's members. He's about as investor friendly as they get and works out of Weatherford. I'm sure he can help you.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jerry PuckettPro Member
    Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi Carol,

    I'm on my phone rather than my computer and my @mentions aren't working. But you may want to look up and reach out to @Shane Woods right here on BP. (Hopefully he has key word alerts set up for his name...but you could always type his name into the search box above)

    Shane basically grew up here on Bigger Pockets and has worked with many of it's members. He's about as investor friendly as they get and works out of Weatherford. I'm sure he can help you.

  • Springtown, TX · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed thanks for the recommendation. I was a little hesitant because he has only been licensed for a year but if he grew up on BP, he must know his stuff!

  • Jerry PuckettPro Member
    Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi Carol,

    That's right, he's only recently licensed but he has years of experience and has worked with me and some other very prominent members on BP. He worked the investor side for quite a while before deciding on getting a license.

  • Springtown, TX · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Jerry Puckett thanks I have sent him a message.

    Not sure how mentions work, but I am guessing the "@" symbol triggers it? Guess I will give it a go!

    @shane woods hopefully you get this!

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Jerry Puckett! I appreciate the referral.  @Carol Kohn I sent you a PM.  Thanks for reaching out!  I live on the north side of Weatherford, right off North Main (51) so Springtown is close!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.