Scheduling Austin Virtual Meetup

Scheduling Austin Virtual Meetup

New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 6 votes

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to garner interest in a virtual meetup in the next week or so once Austin has thawed. I jotted down a few thought starter topics below but happy to open it up to other areas if there is strong interest. Let me know in the comments if you're interested and I'll get something set up!

Audience

Investors of all levels, agents, insurance brokers, and anyone generally interested in networking/learning from others

Topics

1. Introductions: who you are, how long you've been in Real Estate, what you're hoping to learn, gain from these meetups, what you're hoping to be able to share with others

2. Winter Storm Fallout & Learnings: How is everyone coping with the storm? Has it changed how you'll manage or evaluate your properties in the future?

3. Investing in a hot market: how has the surging interest in the Austin market changed your approach to investing? Have you had to update your strategies to find properties which match your investing criteria? 

4Reply
53 views

Most Popular Reply

Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
5y

@Austin Hurwitz I'm actually doing one tomorrow night on Zoom

See this reply in the discussion

22 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Austin Hurwitz I am interested in meeting everyone!

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    @Austin Hurwitz I'm actually doing one tomorrow night on Zoom

  • Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Would love to do a virtual meetup! @Jordan Moorhead, can you send a link or some info on your Zoom meetup?

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jordan Moorhead:

    @Austin Hurwitz I'm actually doing one tomorrow night on Zoom

    Awesome. Would love to join if I can make it. Please send me the info.

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I would love to attend!

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Interested!

  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I'm interested in attending virtual meetups. please forward info, thanks!

  • Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 53 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    Same! Please send me info.

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Austin Hurwitz interested as well! Thanks for setting it up! 

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I am also interested! Send me the info!

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Hey All - appreciate the patience. It's scheduled for Wednesday at 6:30. You can find more info in the events forum. I can't post the link here or BiggerPockets will take it down. Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @austin Is that next Wednesday, March 3? Thanks for setting it up!

  • Redmond, WA · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 65 votes
    5y

    Totally in!  I've been interacting with so many amazing people here, that putting a name to a face (and perhaps a cool Texan accent too!) would be a brilliant idea.

    @Austin Hurwitz: great idea and initiative, cheers mate!

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I'd love to be there! i'm looking forward to it.

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I would like to join! Where can I find the events page?

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Same, I'm having a hard time finding the events page! 

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Just a reminder this is today and starting up in 10 minutes. Info can be found on the events page. See you all there!

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Go to forums > Real Estate Happenings & Events and search for Austin Virtual Meetup. I can't post about it here or it gets taken down by the admins. Also feel free to reach out to me and I'll send you the link!

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    Damn, missed it. Austin, when is the next one? It looks like we can actual meet in person soon too now.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.