Meet up for Austin real estate investing

Meet up for Austin real estate investing

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 269 posts · 112 votes

I'm looking to get an official meetup set up. This would be once a month for those that are interested in creating relationships and partnerships to invest in real estate here in the Austin MSA.  Would love to meet at a brewery once a month to connect with fellow real estate minds. 

4
Topic locked
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 317 posts · 257 votes
9y

I am in. We can meet at Uncle Billy's brewery on Barton Springs. 

2
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Round Rock, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    I'd love to join!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 91 posts · 106 votes
    9y

    I'm in

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 317 posts · 257 votes
    9y

    I am in. We can meet at Uncle Billy's brewery on Barton Springs. 

    2
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2014 · 317 posts · 74 votes
    9y

    There are a bunch of free Austin meetups already around Austin but I am always looking to expand my network so please keep me posted,

    2
    Topic locked
  • Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    I'm interested in joining
    0
    Topic locked
  • Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Me, too!  Keep me posted, please!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles · Member since 2017 · 107 posts · 33 votes
    9y

    Toss me on the list. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2011 · 271 posts · 106 votes
    9y
    Sounds interesting.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Matthew Teifke please add me to this list, would love to come grab a beer and chat. Cheers.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Matthew Teifke I am interested, of course. Kmp! 

    0
    Topic locked