Newly license Texas Real Estate Agent with questions

Newly license Texas Real Estate Agent with questions

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 7 votes

Hello Fellow BP Members,

I am have acquired my Texas real estate license.

I am looking for different creative ways to monetize my real estate license outside of strictly selling residential properties.

Also I’m looking for a real estate company preferably in the DFW area that would be willing to work with a new realtor that would not be available full time.

My full-time job requires a lot of out of state travel.

Thanks in advance for all you guys help.

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Irving, TX · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    @Marcus Nickson  there are many online real estate brokers that allow you to work at your own pace and not require you to be in an office, etc.  If you google "Online Real Estate Brokers", you will find many.  Once I have my license, it will be ideal for me as I only want to buy / sell for my investment portfolio.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.