Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
9y
@Joe Wright & @Mike Reynolds Don McCartney has been a CPA since 1981 and a real estate investor since 1976. He knows how to navigate taxes and the rules that we face specifically. The name of his business is Donald G McCartney, CPA. I would firmly recommend him. Thanks!
Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
9y
@Joe Wright & @Mike Reynolds Don McCartney has been a CPA since 1981 and a real estate investor since 1976. He knows how to navigate taxes and the rules that we face specifically. The name of his business is Donald G McCartney, CPA. I would firmly recommend him. Thanks!
@Joe Wright & @Mike Reynolds Don McCartney has been a CPA since 1981 and a real estate investor since 1976. He knows how to navigate taxes and the rules that we face specifically. The name of his business is Donald G McCartney, CPA. I would firmly recommend him. Thanks!
Thanks, I sent him a note, we were looking for a good CPA as well.