Good Neighborhoods in San Antonio

Good Neighborhoods in San Antonio

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I am a long distance investor, looking at the San Antonio area.  If anyone has any info on the better neighborhoods or neighborhoods to avoid I would be extremely grateful.  Also any extra advice regarding investing in San Antonio would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 344 posts · 268 votes
6y

Search the forums, there is a really solid post about neighborhoods in San Antonio from John Barr.  Also go follow and subscribe to pryme homes mailing list. John Barr and @Jonatan Barbera put out a lot of quality content for free, including monthly market updates and breakdowns of their projects (both good and bad). 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Ill send you a PM @Dyelan Fonville

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 344 posts · 268 votes
    6y

    Search the forums, there is a really solid post about neighborhoods in San Antonio from John Barr.  Also go follow and subscribe to pryme homes mailing list. John Barr and @Jonatan Barbera put out a lot of quality content for free, including monthly market updates and breakdowns of their projects (both good and bad). 

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks bunches man!  I appreciate the direction, I will definitely go check them out.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2011 · 512 posts · 290 votes
    6y

    @Dyelan Fonville I think it would help to know what strategy you like?  Flipping? Rentals? Air Bnb?  And then it will be a lot of opinions.  We have rentals all over town and have found great tenants everywhere.  We don't buy super low price points or super high.  Just good blue collar neighborhoods.  Let me know how I can help.  

    Best of luck.

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks for the advice so far, I am excited to talk.

  • Rental Property Investor · New Braunfels, TX · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    I own two rentals in Denver Heights. That area is only going to continue to increase in value. 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 182 votes
    6y

    Thanks for the shoutout @Aaron Bihl. Like @Will Pritchett said it would help to know what strategy you're looking to do. As an out of state investor, I would recommend rentals, notes, or lending. As far as neighborhoods go, it really depends on your strategy and it's always changing.

  • Jim WatsonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Davis, CA · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    Dylan, I'm also out of state (Sacramento). I'm looking for suggests on good commercial brokers in the area. Plan to fly out there to talk to people. Have one possible (54#) but preference is something in the 30-40# range

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.