San Antonio RE Investosr & Mentors - Hello!

San Antonio RE Investosr & Mentors - Hello!

Real Estate Agent · San Antonio TX · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello Everyone,

I am new to RE investing in the San Antonio Area,

Just making this post to say hellos and would love making new friends in the surronding areas that are like minded into RE in our city!

Also, any Mentors I would love to dive deeper and gather knowledge from one!

Thanks for reading!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    Hey @John Boonphitak, welcome to San Antonio REI! I started my journey in January of this year and it's been an awesome ride so far. I know starting off might be daunting so feel free to connect and ask me any questions. Best of luck!

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 344 posts · 268 votes
    7y

    Welcome John, 

    I would recommend checking out some of the meetups. There are several around town and they are great place to learn and meet likeminded folks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.