Recommendation for Photographer for AirBNB (San Antonio)

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Seth TeelPro Member
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 596 posts · 587 votes
    8y

    I have used Shoot2Sell.com several times for my listing photos.  They do an excellent job.  Under 2000sf, prices range between $120 & $150. You get you photos in 24 hrs.  

  • Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 50 votes
    8y

    I recently had pictures done by https://www.azalearosephotography.com/ - her name is Kindal and she does casual shoots and is trying to get into real estate photography so her prices are really reasonable. 

    I’ve also used Joey Solis with https://www.illusionsphotographytx.com and his prices are a little more but has more experience! 

    Good luck!

    Tanya

  • Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    My nephew does photos for my realtor, for me and has a great eye. https://www.instagram.com/mgphototx/ is his info.

    MG photography TX is his company. Matthew Garcia.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.