Local Realtors Specializing in Investment Properties - Austin/SA

Local Realtors Specializing in Investment Properties - Austin/SA

Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes

I am looking for local realtors who specialize in investment properties in San Antonio and Austin areas. I have cash available for remodel/flip opportunities, and have experience doing so. I am looking for buy and hold properties in areas that I can maintain a good cash flow as well. I'd like to acquire 2-3 rental properties per year (I already have a couple) and do a periodic flip when the right opportunity presents itself. Willing to partner on deals as well.

I know the Austin area fairly well, although it seems to be very expensive and competitive. I don't have much knowledge of the SA market but know there is affordable housing with a strong rental demand.

I constantly search the public sites (i.e.: Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.) but would like to work with a realtor or investment group that keeps a pulse on foreclosures and other investment type opportunities. 

Appreciate any guidance! 

2Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Brian PheltPro Member
Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 85 votes
9y
Hello Shane I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can work together. Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to talk. Thank you.
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brian PheltPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 85 votes
    9y
    Hello Shane I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can work together. Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to talk. Thank you.
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 102 votes
    9y
    I have purchased 5 rental properties... some in San Antonio and some in Austin. I know some really good realtors. Send me a private message and I'll connect you. :)
  • Real Estate Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 143 posts · 167 votes
    9y
    Shane Reese , Tim Macy is an excellent local realtor that specializes in working with investors. You can reach him here on BP or if you'd like his direct contact info, feel free to PM me.
  • Real Estate Investment Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    I second @Tim Macy!!!! Dude knows his stuff down here in SA and has his ears to the ground so he can always help you get access to more off market opportunities than most Realtors. I come across quite a bit of investment properties myself but don't do the Realtor thing nearly as much as Mr Macy. Give him a shout as I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

  • Brad LarsenPro Member
    Property Manager · San Antonio and Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 377 posts · 380 votes
    9y

    @Shane Reese  If you can, message me off line here, and I can send you back a rough pro-forma of the San Antonio Single Family Home market.  It contains three (of many) of the homes we have helped investors purchase and then still manage today.  

    This article could also help you: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/757/topics/38...

    Good Luck Out There! 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    @Shane Reese, I would also agree that @Tim Macy is great at what he does and very knowledgeable. Contact him and he will take great care of you.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 311 posts · 176 votes
    9y

    Thank you guys for the recommendations.  @Shane Reese let me know if you'd like to set up a call and see if we're a good fit.

  • Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Tim Macy I sent you a PM a while back regarding my situation but have not gotten a response.

    Just wondering if you still work with out of state investors in San Antonio?  I am coming out in about a week with my partner and will be meeting with some individuals regarding acquiring multi-Units (10+ in size) over the next couple of years.  My partner and I will be in town for a few days and if you were available let me know and we can discuss things.

    Please check my PM for more details and let me know.  You were recommended by several individuals but if you have changed your focus this is no problem just let me know.

    Brian

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.