Starting out: long-term rent townhome in Houston/Tomball

Starting out: long-term rent townhome in Houston/Tomball

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello nice people, my name is Sergey, a first-time buyer.
I found a deal in Tomball to buy a townhome off the market all cash, a very clean one, built in the 2010s.

I'm based in California and plan to rent it out long-term and manage remotely.

Do you have any recommendations for beginners in this business? I'm specifically looking for :

1/ Property management and help with renting out OR do it on my own?

2/ Handymen

3/ Software for bookkeeping and property management

4/ Insurance (landlord+flood)

5/ Any other pro-tips and lifehacks?

Thank y'all!!

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    @Sergey Ku I have a good insurance contact for you that has the best rates I've seen in Texas. For property management you definitely want boots on the ground if you are doing it from California. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.