In search of CPA in Houston area

Most Popular Reply

Michael PlaksPro Member
Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
7y

Thanks @Basit Siddiqi. We could use some help, and we have neither state income tax nor snow.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Humble, TX · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    I am also in search for one as I own rental homes. I live in north east Houston in humble king wood area. Any recommendations help!

  • Flipper · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Our company has acquired its first rentals as well. In search of an informed CPA regularly dealing with real estate investors in the Houston area. Any referrals/recommendations are much appreciated.

  • Attorney · Katy, TX · Member since 2014 · 397 posts · 215 votes
    7y

    I don't think we are allowed to just post the referral info so we have to direct message.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I wasn't aware of that until after I tried to post my message, but now I see why I couldn't find any info through the search. Thanks again for the PM Ethan! 

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @JOAQUIN MARTINEZ @Victor Rios @Rani Ismail

    @Michael Plaks is an accountant based out of Houston and may be able to assist.

    Michael - I am considering moving over to Houston with the amount of investors looking to connect with an accountant!

  • Michael PlaksPro Member
    Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    Thanks @Basit Siddiqi. We could use some help, and we have neither state income tax nor snow.

  • Michael PlaksPro Member
    Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @JOAQUIN MARTINEZ, @Victor Rios, @Rani Ismail

    Houston has tons of investor networking every week. Here are some of them:

    This weekend, you can visit the RICH club, the Galleria area.

    Next Tuesday, I will be speaking at this free event in Fort Bend.

    Next Wednesday, there is another excellent meeting in the Heights.

  • Real Estate Investor and Business Coach · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 77 votes
    7y

    I started using @Michael Plaks and his firm this past year. They come recommended. 

  • Michael PlaksPro Member
    Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    Thank you, @Daray Olaleye!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.