Buyers agent Referral Montrose Area, Houston

Buyers agent Referral Montrose Area, Houston

Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hi! Could you please share referrals for a real estate agent or broker that specializes in the Montrose area? Looking to buy a town-home or condo. Hi Thanks! Aline
0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 93 posts · 46 votes
    8y

    Have you been approved and seen the home yet? I can help.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    I'd recommend checking HAR for something you want.  If you see something you want, you can view the agents listing.  You'll likely see a lot of the same ones listing the ones you want.

    That said, if you're just looking for a place to buy to live in, just look on HAR.  That's all agents do anyway (sorry Ryan).  Meaning they don't have some secret list of properties. 

    You're looking in a great area (but $).  Montrose is by far, IMO, the best place in Houston to live.  I'm not just saying that because I have our company HQ and and bunch of properties  there :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.