Commercial Lenders in Chattanooga? (Lend based on cash flow)

Commercial Lenders in Chattanooga? (Lend based on cash flow)

Contractor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Greetings! I have a SD-IRA and I need to deploy. This looks like a good area to work with.

Does anyone recommend some local banks for portfolio lending? Someone who would do a rehab loan to wrap into a 15 year+ loan on a rental. No w-2 income so the Regions/BoA/Etc won't work here. Thanks!

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
9y

Try @Jimmy Moncrief, he's a local guy in Chattanooga and may be able to help you out.  If not, I know some in Nashville that may lend in Chattanooga but you may be wasting your time if they don't.  Start with Jimmy and then let me know...

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.