Realtor needed in the Memphis Tennessee area

Realtor needed in the Memphis Tennessee area

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes

I am a relatively new REI (5 units) and will be traveling to the Memphis Tennessee area in mid-July on business and was hoping to meet up with a Realtor/PM to discuss neighborhoods. I am looking to transition from my current investment market to Memphis in the next few months so I'm really at the very beginning of my search but would really appreciate a few tips!

1Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 741 posts · 845 votes
7y

Hey @Matt Comrey come on over to the Memphis market, there’s plenty here for everyone to enjoy! Lol I’m obviously biased because I live and invest here but here are a few great people to connect with while your in town!

@Curt Davis

@Douglas Skipworth

@Alex Craig

@Derrick Craig

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Matt,

    I am a licensed Realtor and investor who is very active in my market. Let me know your dates and we can set up a specific time to meet up. Send me a pm and we can work something out.

    Thanks

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
  • Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    I recommend Dean Harris @ Crestcore

  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 741 posts · 845 votes
    7y

    Hey @Matt Comrey come on over to the Memphis market, there’s plenty here for everyone to enjoy! Lol I’m obviously biased because I live and invest here but here are a few great people to connect with while your in town!

    @Curt Davis

    @Douglas Skipworth

    @Alex Craig

    @Derrick Craig

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.