Any recommendations for property management companies in Memphis?

Any recommendations for property management companies in Memphis?

Dublin, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 7 votes

Folks, I am looking for a property management company for a turnkey house in Memphis. Do you have any recommendations?

Please let me know.

--Sam

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Bartlett, TN · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
10y

@Sam Reddy,


There are several good companies out there but they all focus on different levels of homes/tenants.  Crestcore manages several of my homes that I have taken from other PM's that didn't work out for me. 

David

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    Hi @Sam Reddy! Yes I can help you with that. Please feel free to send me an IM.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Bartlett, TN · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
    10y

    @Sam Reddy,


    There are several good companies out there but they all focus on different levels of homes/tenants.  Crestcore manages several of my homes that I have taken from other PM's that didn't work out for me. 

    David

  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    Most Turnkey companies already have management set up for their clients.  Are you not happy with them?  As a TK provider myself I would tell you to go with your TK providers mgnt company especially if this is a new purchase from them.  Seems odd you would buy from a TK provider only to transfer mgnt away from them.  

    It also depends on the location of the home that can determine a mgnt company over another one.  Some ( smart ) companies wont take on low end performing ones in less desirable locations. 

    Good luck

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
  • Property Management · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 667 posts · 362 votes
    10y

    What area is it located in? If I can't  help I most definitely can point you in the right direction. 

  • Dublin, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Curt Davis The property management setup by the turnkey company is not communicative at all. Its super hard to get hold of anyone and that worries me (:

    @james 

    @James Martin The SFR is in E Holmes Rd / Elvis Presley Blvd neighborhood.

  • Property Management · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 667 posts · 362 votes
    10y

    Thanks Sam! We do work that area if know one else is able to help you. 

  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    @Sam Reddy

    I have used Renshaw Property Management for the last 3 years and have been happy with their service and prices.  If you would like there contact information, please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Dan

  • Alex CraigBusiness Member
    Real Estate Professional · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I will throw my name in the ring here. We manage 17 homes for @Curt Davis.  The others mentioned on this thread and the individuals posting on this thread are all worthy and great people. We utilize an Account Manager model that we have found that is very good in creating relationships with tenants and you know exactly who to contact.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.