Anyone investing Bethlehem, Pa? (Lehigh Valley)

Anyone investing Bethlehem, Pa? (Lehigh Valley)

Albrightsville, PA · Member since 2018 · 118 posts · 79 votes

I feel like the Lehigh Valley is a hot market and a great place to invest but i never see anyone on BP talking about it. Anyone know where the wholesalers are in Bethlehem/Allentown. I feel like this is the place I want invest. 

6Reply
150 views

Most Popular Reply

Stewartsville, NJ · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 3 votes
8y

Hi Shane, I'm a newer investor right out of college and I'm going to check out my first duplex right in the Bethlehem area tomorrow. I've lived in this area for the past 20 years of my life and I honestly believe the Lehigh Valley is really starting to boom. Just wanted to add my 2 cents in. Good luck and hope to see you around!

See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Allentown, PA · Member since 2019 · 62 posts · 19 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Lori Greene:
    Originally posted by @Tony Lee:
    Originally posted by @Lori Greene:

    Hi Tony,

    So if you have 4 properties it doesn't sound like you are totally new too investing. How did you end up with 4 properties if you are new to real estate investing? Or are you an agent with 4 properties to sell? Please clarify.

    Hi, Lori I bought my first 4 properties in 6 months after watching and listening to BP and learning from friends. I'm still learning how to build my profolio bigger without using my personnal money. I'm also working toward getting Real Estate License, hopefully I will get it done within the next 2 months :D 

    Congrats Tony. That's awesome! 

     Thank you, really appreciate that. I'm looking to connect with as many people as possible so I can learn

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y
    We've been investing in the Valley for 3 years. Lenore Mohr is a KW agent that specializes in investment properties with a growing portfolio of available properties. She's a great source for rentals. https://www.kw.com/kw/GetAgent.action?personId=674957
  • Adam PasternackPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I am interested in investing in Bethlehem.  Funding as well as securing my own properties.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 3 votes
    5y

    Hello everyone! I am buying my first property this month in South Side Bethlehem. I was born and raised in Bethlehem and am super excited to begin investing in my home town. I would love to connect with other investors in the area!

  • NYC · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hi Jennifer, congratulations on your first property! I am new to investing in Bethlehem, still searching for my first buy and hold rental in the area. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    @Jennifer Rodriguez - Congratulations on buying your first property.  That's exciting!  Be sure to check back with us from time to time to let us know how everything goes. Also, if you have any questions or need any local contacts for certain things, be sure to reach out. I have been investing in the Lehigh Valley for the past 10 years.

  • Rental Property Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 22 votes
    5y

    @Mike Shemp I have one property on the SouthSide. Cashflows about 500 a month after PITI and expenses. Nice thing is it has a 3 car garage (I partitioned it when I purchased it last year to maximize cash flow). All in all the property is a cash cow. Got it for cheap like most rows you'll find in SS. Good tenants are harder to find as West Bethlehem has many SFR'S and to me is one of the nicest and most convenient neighborhoods in the Valley. Any specific questions, PM me. I'd be happy to help!

  • Lansdale, PA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Bringing an old threaded back to life. I'm a newbie getting into the BRRR and looking to start investing in the Lehigh Valley. I lived there my whole life, I know the areas really well, but recently moved down to Lansdale. Would love to meet up with anyone if they are interested.

  • Wholesaler · Horsham, PA · Member since 2021 · 41 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    @Garrett Eger I am an invester who currently lives in Horsham and am looking to BRRRR invest in multifamily properties in the lehigh valley area as well. I'm working with an agent currently and analyzing deasl to get a handle on the areas. Let me know if you want to connect at all

  • Lansdale, PA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Zack Busch

    Definitely I will send you a DM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.