Real Estate Brokerages in Pittsburgh, PA

Real Estate Brokerages in Pittsburgh, PA

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 2 votes

Hello guys and gals, I just completed my PA Real Estate License course and I am looking for brokerages in Pittsburgh, PA to work for/with? However, I have a few questions and I am curious toward what to look for and accept as reasonable terms as far as hours, office/startup fees, commission splits, etc. Am I better off with a smaller brokerage or a larger firm and what are some typical differences between the two that I should look out for? Thanks!

Mike

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
8y

@Account Closed

See this reply in the discussion

21 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed they key here is interview around and pick the best company for you as everyone will have a different take.

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    8y

    No you didn't directly say that small firms don't belong to NAR but you did hint at it and you also said small firms can be unethical when really any firm can be unethical, just because you have a national brand doesn't mean you will not be shady.

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    8y

    @Michael Vieira best of luck to you on your venture to find a brokerage I wish you the best.

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Ian Hoover Thanks guys, I really appreciate the input, I will definitely do my due diligence in choosing a brokerage.

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    8y
    Account closed with them hot takes.
  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    8y
    Robin Schulz ah back again. Fake accounts for the win. 20 posts :) all negative.
  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    8y
    It’s a shame Mindy Jensen, Brandon Turner, and the crew can’t prevent these fake slanderous accounts from getting started before they ruin the integrity of the community. That’s OK though. Keep on keepin on. At least these fakes aren’t using pictures of real people anymore and ruining the reputation of real hard working people. Stay classy “Robin”
  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed well I apologize if that's real. For context there have been maybe 4 or 5 fake accounts all saying the same thing over the past year or two. With the same writing style. And they all get banned. They are all very similar to what you are writing so I'm thinking that perhaps instead of trying to tear other people down with your words you should try to provide value and help others. It's the best way to do things

    Your comment that says "not making sense as usual" tells a lot. You've been on bigger pockets for not much time so how would you know what I "Usually" post? Guess the account closed and the ban tells all it needs to tell. 

    Sad that you'd use a sob story to try to bring others down and make them look bad. Glad that the community got it taken care of.  

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    8y

    Best of luck in all you do Robin. Too much effort and energy to deal with this. And Bigger Pockets isn't a place for public feuds. 

    I did apologize earlier as well :)

    Sorry that you feel the way that you do. If calling an account on the internet a fake account is what does me in then......I guess that's what it is. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.