GC / Contractors in Chester County & Montgomery County, PA

GC / Contractors in Chester County & Montgomery County, PA

Investor · Exton, PA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hi all! So my business partner and I have created our LLC, put two properties under contract (already rented, OK condition) and are now on most of the wholesaler buyers lists, evaluating as much as we can. It can't be long before we pull the trigger on a BRRR, so I was hoping you could recommend contractors / GCs who can help us price out a rehab during acquisition (and, of course, perform the rehab if we get the property).

Thanks in advance,

Sean

1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Chadds Ford, PA · Member since 2015 · 567 posts · 460 votes
    5y

    Hey Sean, Sounds like we might be a good fit here. I started out building my own portfolio and recently started a company managing projects exclusively for investors. You can read more about it by visiting our website in my signature here or reading the post I put up in the marketplace here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Let me know if we can help out! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.