Electrician Recommendations in the Portland Area

Electrician Recommendations in the Portland Area

Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey Portland BiggerPocket-ers,

Does anyone have a good, affordable electrician that they can recommend in the Portland area?

I’m looking to bring the wiring in my 1950’s duplex up to code. It’s easy access, with bare walls and an unfinished basement.

Thank you and happy Investing! 

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 357 posts · 259 votes
7y

Hi @Voytek Truszkowski, and welcome to BP!

We've used West Side Electric. They charge as much as anyone else, but we've found them reliable. I'll PM you the details.

Chace

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 357 posts · 259 votes
    7y

    Hi @Voytek Truszkowski, and welcome to BP!

    We've used West Side Electric. They charge as much as anyone else, but we've found them reliable. I'll PM you the details.

    Chace

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    I have good experiences with Landsby Electric. He isn't cheap but he isn't expensive, he also likes the older cleanup work. PM me if you need his contact info.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Amboy, WA · Member since 2019 · 33 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    Voytek-

    I am an Electrician for Tradesmen Electric, our office is in Battle Ground Washington but we do work all over the Portland Metro area, and the rest of Oregon and Washington.

    The office number is (360)666-1199

    Christian, Pat, or Rich would be the guys to talk to.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.