Recommendation for Real Estate Agent in Portland

Recommendation for Real Estate Agent in Portland

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a proven and reputable real estate agent in Portland who works regularly with investors and understands investor needs? Someone who ideally owns some investment properties themselves and understands cash flow and what matters to investors. 

I am looking at buying 1-4 unit, or 5+ unit residential building (non-owner occupied) as an investment property.

Your help is much appreciated.

With gratitude,

Adam

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 6 votes
9y

Hi @Adam K.,

I just shot you a colleague request with information on my agent.

Thanks,

Taj

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hi @Adam K.,

    I just shot you a colleague request with information on my agent.

    Thanks,

    Taj

  • New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    @Adam K.

    Hi Adam,

    I don't see any responses here yet, but I, too, would be interested in speaking with someone as you described. If/when you do receive names meeting your criteria, would you be so kind as to pass them along?

    Thank you in advance!  

    Edit: @Taj Tinsley Looks like I've been beaten to the punch! Taj, do you mind sharing that name as well? Cheers!

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Hey @Adam K. & @Account Closed,

    I am a broker here in Portland, I would love to chat to see if teaming up would be a good fit.  I also, know of a commercial broker in my office that assist in those transactions.

    Let me know, Thanks!

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed!

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    @Adam K.@Account Closed Happy to!  I'll shoot you a note, too, Ian.

    Taj

  • Brad HammondBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 605 votes
    9y

    Hi Adam, im working with Bill Jackson from Meadows right now on a 4-plex and he is awesome!  Knows his stuff, he fights for me and is a real pro. He is my guy moving forward. I don't want to list his cell number on here but he is easy to find on Google. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 90 votes
    9y
    Hey I just moved here from LA and was fortunate to be recommended by a lender to work with Ben Ficker from equity pacific real estate. He helped me set up a direct mail campaign while he put in offers on market for me. He is incredible. Knows the numbers better than me. Owns his own rentals. And most of the time was talking me out of bad deals that I wanted to go for. My first deal I ended up getting an off market duplex from my mailers for $320,000 that appraised for $370,000 and Ben supported me through the whole process because he understands investors are a long term client and not just in it for a quick commission. DM me if you want his contact.
  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Brad Hammond thanks, I'll look him up!

    @Melissa Dorman thank you, just DM'ed you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.