Investor · Fremont, OH · Member since 2013 · 137 posts · 12 votes
Anyone have any recommendations for a Mortgage Broker or Mortgage Lender in NW Ohio? I'm out of Fremont, OH and looking for a go to lending institution or broker for when I need financing. Tired of dealing with banks that only want normal cookie cutter mortgage loans.
We have two SFH properties right now, one free and clear, and one that has a Cash-Out Refi Mortgage on it and we are looking to buy a Triplex that needs some serious work, and most "big name" banks won't lend on it due to one of the units not being inhabitable.
Never used a Mortgage Broker, so I'm thinking of going down that route, any tips?
Anyone have any recommendations for a Mortgage Broker or Mortgage Lender in NW Ohio? I'm out of Fremont, OH and looking for a go to lending institution or broker for when I need financing. Tired of dealing with banks that only want normal cookie cutter mortgage loans.
We have two SFH properties right now, one free and clear, and one that has a Cash-Out Refi Mortgage on it and we are looking to buy a Triplex that needs some serious work, and most "big name" banks won't lend on it due to one of the units not being inhabitable.
Never used a Mortgage Broker, so I'm thinking of going down that route, any tips?
I would talk with @Chris Wharton. He works in all of Ohio and has helped me out with a lot of my loans.