High school senior looking for connections in Cleveland area

High school senior looking for connections in Cleveland area

New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 17 votes

Hey everyone!

My name is Abby Link, I'm a senior in high school in Cleveland Ohio, and I am super passionate about all things real estate investing. I have some pretty big goals for myself and right now I'm just looking to to connect with people who are in the business and hear more of your guy's story! If anyone is in the area and would want to connect, definitely reach out I would love to chat (especially the women!!) :)

4Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Pinole, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
5y

@Abby Link Hi Abby

My daughter and I just bought 3 duplexes in Cleveland and would be happy to connect. Love to see women succeed in this business.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dan SheeksPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 621 posts · 362 votes
    5y
  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    Way to go! I wish I had started off straight out of highschool knowing tools like these were available! There's a guy I know and we're trying to gather other people our age to become a decent size group to start our investing career making deals in the very near future, as we align each other's wants! We'd love to connect!

  • Pinole, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Abby Link Hi Abby

    My daughter and I just bought 3 duplexes in Cleveland and would be happy to connect. Love to see women succeed in this business.

  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    Read Rich Kid, Poor Kid by Robert Kiyosaki. Then read Rich Dad Poor Dad, Same Author.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.