Looking for a recommended collection agency in Cleveland area....

Looking for a recommended collection agency in Cleveland area....

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Could anyone here recommend a collection agency or an attorney that specializes in collections ?

i have the granted judgment and i need someone to collect it.

Thanks in advanced !

Uzi

0Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lake County, OH · Member since 2016 · 124 posts · 55 votes
    6y

    @Uzi Galili I am following this.  I too won a judgment in Cle, and have not been able to collect.  My amount was not worth paying someone to collect for me.  I am looking into placing liens on his other properties and going from there.  Hope you get your money!

  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 268 posts · 315 votes
    6y

    @Uzi Galili Did you have an attorney get you the judgement or did you do it yourself?  I have always used the attorney who got the judgment do the collections, in many cases the attorneys do both evictions and collections.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 145 posts · 131 votes
    4y

    Did you all end up finding a collections agency?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.